This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that DEUTSCH FAMILY does not own or control, or to people that DEUTSCH FAMILY does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
DEUTSCH FAMILY collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain services, and when you enter promotions and contests sponsored by Deutsch Family. The Site may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with a website operated by Deutsch Family, use certain services, complete surveys or enter promotions or contests, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, shipping address, and certain other specified information requested in surveys, promotions and contests. Once you register with a website operated by Deutsch Family and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Websites operated by Deutsch Family also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
DEUTSCH FAMILY uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, promotions, contests, brand news and events.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
DEUTSCH FAMILY will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
DEUTSCH FAMILY may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of DEUTSCH FAMILY to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
DEUTSCH FAMILY may set and access cookies on your computer.
Editing or Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
Websites operated by Deutsch Family permits you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, by requesting so by e-mail to an email address noted on each specific website operated by Deutsch Family.
You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to the email address noted on each specific website operated by Deutsch Family.
DEUTSCH FAMILY may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.