Cigar Zin Facts
In 2012, Cigar Zin was re-launched in partnership between Deutsch Family Wine and Spirits and Vintage Wine Estates – producers of premium California wines. Cigar Zin is an elegant blend of 90% Zinfandel, 5% Petit Sirah, and 5% Syrah.
Grapes are hand harvested and sorted at peak season to ensure quality and flavor, and the wine is aged for 11 months in French and American oak barrels. The striking packaging is reminiscent of a cigar band, which speaks to the desire to remain sophisticated and masculine while stepping outside the boundaries to escape the mundane.
Cigar Zin is the perfect wine for steak dinners, outdoor barbeques, or a typical Tuesday night.
- Cigar Zin is a bold Zinfandel that taps into the mindset of today’s modern man in a way no other Zinfandel has done before
- In 2012, Cigar Zin, a single SKU brand, was re-launched in partnership between Deutsch and Vintage Wine Estates, producers of premium California wines
- Cigar Zin is a refined, elegant Zinfandel under 14% ABV in large part to its blend of 90% Zinfandel, 5% Petit Sirah, 5% Syrah
- Cigar Zin’s striking packaging is reminiscent of a cigar band speaking to the inner consumer desire to step outside the boundaries to escape mundane of their life every now and again while remaining sophisticated and masculine
- Grapes are hand harvested at peak season to ensure quality and flavor then sorted followed by a 7 day fermentation. Cigar Zin is aged in French (50%) and American (50%) oak barrels for 11 months
- Cigar Zin is the perfect wine for steak dinners, outdoor barbeques, or just a Tuesday night.
With The Deutsch Family
Sustainable Agriculture practiced
Grab Life By The Bottle