Licor 43 Brand Ambassador
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks a Licor 43 Brand Ambassador to work in the Texas area who possesses the below.
The objective of this position is to fully optimize and expand reach of program execution with market specific, dedicated resources on LICOR 43 to execute on premise programs within a market.
- Bachelor Degree
- A beverage industry professional with a minimum of 2 years sales experience with a supplier or distributor; spirits knowledge strongly suggested
- Experience selling to on premise; prior measurable success in selling with other supplier or distributor would be desirable
- Proven ability in territory sales management including creative and fact-based selling
- Objective oriented, focused, and aggressive individual who needs little direction or supervision
- A strong team player able to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to drive event execution and develop key customer relationships
- Excellent communication and sales presentation skills
- Computer literate and functional in Microsoft Office
- Experience and proven ability to identify, curate and execute both large and small-scale consumer / trade events
- “Own” a list of target on premise accounts for LICOR 43. The person in this role will form relationships within those accounts from manager/owner to wait staff to bartender which will turn these gatekeepers into brand advocates. This role will ensure and own the flawless execution of all programming in each of the target accounts. The list of accounts will be developed and agreed with the help of RM and distributor as suggested below:
- Total list of 120-150 accounts
- Account selection, wait staff training, POS management, account follow up for product availability, ensuring visibility accounts at all times via use of POS, execution of bar spends and maintaining upstanding relationships with account personnel
- Execution of large scale events and festivals throughout the year providing a recap and working in tandem with agency for venue contracts and maintaining overall budget to cover through the year
- Developing new accounts, distribution (approx. 30/yr)
- Given time required on premise, hours are non-traditional and often at night in on premise accounts
- Execute retail store demonstrations as needed and coordinate 30 per year during key selling periods.
- Prepare and communicate monthly reporting: volume and % change in target accounts, summary of all event activations
- Establish relationships with distributor reps to facilitate new accounts and support existing business
- Conduct education in target accounts and at distributor meetings as needed
- Utilize real-time tracking system from DFWS to automate activity wherever possible
If your background and experience meet these qualifications and you want to join a dynamic industry, please click here to apply.
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits is a family owned business committed to cultivating an environment in alignment with the company’s values, mission, and vision. Our professional staff plays an important role in the company’s continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement in a collaborative environment.
Deutsch’s wine and spirits are sold to the trade with well-planned marketing support and offered to U.S. consumers at fair market prices. Today the company is renowned for its brand building prowess and ability to identify and fill consumer niches within the wine and spirits category. They have built numerous category leaders including: the #1 selling brand in the US, the #1 imported brand in the US, the #1 Australian brand in the US, and the #1 French brand in the US. Bill’s son Peter Deutsch is CEO; thus two generations of the Deutsch family work side by side in their continuous quest to build strong brands and relationships throughout the wine and spirits industry.
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more about Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits at www.deutschfamily.com